How is it we’ve come to trust that there are a few people
- who are lovely and other people who are most certainly not? Does it truly
- bode well that estimating tapes, washroom scales,
- garments sizes, and calorie-tallies hold the ability to
- decide if we’re deserving of adoration? What drives
- us to spend endless hours and dollars to recolor, reshape
- furthermore, resize our bodies, again and again? Why has the
- excellence of our identity become so hard to see?
The mother earth has a remark about
- magnificence that is free of judgment and unburdened by fears.
- Bears don’t stress over the state of their bodies.
- Dragonflies aren’t upset by the measure of their wings. Oak
- trees don’t endeavor to look progressively like the pines. Vultures
- aren’t holing up behind misrepresentations, claiming to accomplish something
- other than what it is that they do. The mother earth uncovers
- magnificence that is loaded up with trustworthiness, that respects the rich assorted variety
In the snare of life.
- Magnificence sings out from the dusks and echoes in
- the breeze and pours down from the moon and moves in the
- ocean and murmurs on wings and cries with coyotes and
- weaves networks with the creepy crawlies and waits in the fragrance of
- the sage. Excellence gets out from the mountains and thunders
- with thunder and sits discreetly with the reptiles and takes off with
- the birds of prey and emanates from the stones and hums with the
- honey bees and sparkles in the shining first light.
Magnificence wakes up in the free, unhampered
- articulation of being exactly your identity. In the mother earth’s
- magnificence, there are no victors and washouts, no blue strips or
- first-sprinter ups. There are no better thans or less thans.
- No a lot of this and insufficient of that. Excellence is
- essentially the regarding of what is, a festival of life in all it’s
- grand, puzzling, exceptional structures.
- Mother Earth’s rich articulation is a
convincing welcome to open up to our own regular excellence.
- Magnificence is found in the sentiment of our identity, in the embodiment
- of our uniqueness. It’s not all tangled up in examinations
- what’s more, rivalry. There are no molds to crush into.
- There’s no torment and penance. Excellence simply isn’t that
- Magnificence just is. Excellence is vitality, an expressive
- vibration, an arousing mindfulness that resounds with the
- pith of life.
Keep in mind the last time you encountered Mother
- Earth’s magnificence? Perhaps observing the full moon. Smelling
- spring downpours. Tasting wild berries. Breathing outside air.
- Hearing the tree frogs bring in the night.
- Keep in mind how you felt?
- How loaded with magnificence you felt?
- How magnificence full you felt?
- Keep in mind. How lovely. You felt.
Magnificence reverberates inside us and swells out into the
- world when we respect different creatures for being exactly who they
- are. Magnificence transmits from inside when we essentially are who
- we are, exuding clear mindfulness and unlimited
- respect. No decisions. No stowing away. No watching out-there for
- some official blessing. Simply reverberating magnificence.
- No if-onlys or yes-buts included.
- So next time we’re going to venture on the scale or
look in the mirror to make sense of how much excellence we have,
- we can make sure to divert our consideration regarding how we’re
- feeling inside. We can bring back our knowing about excellence,
- recalling how lovely we felt, that rich,
- extensive sentiment of the heart that reverberates with the
- embodiment of life. Topping ourselves off with the sentiment of
- magnificence, we are lovely, in a split second. It’s a matter of decision, of
- where we’re putting our consideration, of what we’re permitting
- ourselves to feel. Magnificence flourishes in acknowledgment and
- unhindered self-articulation.
Magnificence wakes up when we
- basically respect our identity – all of our identity, precisely as we
- are – in the present time and place.